Monday, May 16, 2011

"Studying"

Dang. This is a bigger commitment than I thought, but imma still try to blog every day. Even though yesterday was a fail.

And so begins finals week. Buhhh. I'm drinking a Fitz's Diet Rootbeer while sitting in The Coffee Ethic in Springfield. The roommate and I decided to take a trip. A trip for cupcakes....and they were worth it.

Luckily, I don't have to get any higher than a 77 on any of my finals, BOOYA CHACKA. Still, that impending doom sort of feeling is sitting in my stomach at my fear of failure on them.

Go away down there, I don't like you.

Best part of this week thus far. Britney Spears dance party and Photobombing my friend with my roommate yesterday. I'll leave you guys with a few gems as I get back to studying.





Bahahaha, aren't we funny? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment